To View Report Click on Link:
Starting July 1st, our library will be adding a pin number to the log in process for Overdrive and Libby accounts.
The PIN number will be the last 4 digits of the phone number you have on record with the Recreation Centers of Sun City West. If you are not sure what phone number you have on record with the Rec Center, please call the library at 623-544-6130 and staff can let you know the last four digits we have on file for your pin.
Examples of what the new login screens will look like
The R.H. Johnson Library’s adult summer reading program is back! From Tuesday, June 7, through Saturday, Sept. 3, participants in the library’s reading program will be able to make book recommendations, have discussions with fellow book readers and have a chance at fun prizes!
The theme for this year’s reading program is “Get Lost at the Library.”
Get lost in the R.H. Johnson Library and find your way to new genres, eras and worlds. Join the library’s summer reading program for book recommendations, discussions and a chance at fun prizes. Adventure awaits when you get lost at the library and find yourself in a book!
How to register
Those interested in participating can register beginning Tuesday, May 24. Registration forms can be picked up at the library’s checkout desk. You can also register online by clicking the button below.
Submit Book Logs
Book logs can be submitted in person at the Check Out counter in the Library or online by clicking the button below.
Rules for Summer Reading Program
- The R.H. Johnson Library “Get Lost at the Library,” 2022 summer reading program runs from Tuesday, June 7 through Saturday, Sept. 3.
- Sign up by filling out a registration form either online or in the library. Please be sure to register with your current email address.
- Your first weekly reading log can be picked up from the library or received over email.
- Please report titles on the reading log only once per week (Tuesday through Saturday).
- Any book, CD audiobook, eBook or digital audiobook qualifies to be reported on the reading log.
- Submit your book logs online by clicking here. Please recommend any books you feel others would enjoy reading by placing a checkmark in the space provided and also add comments on why you liked what you read.
- There will be weekly prize drawings for those who turn in a reading log each week. You are automatically entered each time you submit a reading log.
- If you submit a minimum of eight logs (during the 13 week period), you will receive a coupon for one free $2 book at the Friends of the Library book sale.
- Only one coupon will be rewarded for each eligible participant.
- The library will notify you when your book coupon is ready to be picked up.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I only read one book in a week?
- That’s fine, record it on the book log and submit it.
- What if I read more books than the reading log can record?
- That’s great! Save those titles for the following week’s book log. Remember, the summer reading program is a 13 week event.
- What if I don’t visit the library every week?
- That’s fine, you can submit book logs online.
- May I turn in more than one reading log in a week?
- No, keep the book log and submit it the following week.
- May I earn more than one complimentary book coupon?
- Sorry, just one coupon will be given to each eligible participant at the end of the summer reading program.