Concerts in the Park – Southbound
October 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$7
Enjoy the cool autumn evenings in Sun City West with great live music every Saturday at Beardsley Park during the month of October. The series begins Saturday, Oct. 1 with the Hispanic Heritage Fiesta show. The next following Saturdays will feature performances from musical acts such as Desert Winds Steel Orchestra, Johnny K & Kompany, HiFi Allstars and Southbound. Check out the time and date for each performer down below.
Tickets for each show are $7 per person, per show, and will go on sale at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 16. Tickets can be purchased online or in person at the R.H. Johnson Box Office. Limit eight per rec card.
Update: On Tuesday, Aug. 16, the limit of four tickets per rec card was changed to eight tickets per rec card. This page has been updated to reflect the change.
If you have yet to purchase tickets online using the Rec Centers new ticketing website, we highly recommend watching this video tutorial prior to ticket sales.
If you go
- Saturdays at Beardsley Park
- Oct. 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29
- Shows start at 7 p.m.
- Gates open at 5 p.m.
- $7 per person, per show
- Limit 8 tickets per rec card
- On sale at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 16
- Purchase online
- Purchase in person at the R.H. Johnson Box Office
- Box Office open 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Located at the R.H. Johnson Rec Center, 19803 N. R.H. Johnson Blvd.
- Saturday, Oct. 1 – Food trucks
- Saturday, Oct. 8 – Full concessions available
- Saturday, Oct. 15 – Food trucks
- Saturday, Oct. 22 – Full concessions available
- Saturday, Oct. 29 – Food trucks
Note: Food trucks will be available once gates open at 5 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 29
Southbound was formed in 2007 with the idea of being one of the most professional and entertaining bands around. Since then they have played concerts/venues all over Arizona and Mexico and have played with national acts such as The Lost Trailers, Hal Ketchum, Ned Ledoux, G. Love, Craig Campbell, and Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers. Southbound plays a mix of current and classic country favorites, as well as southern rock, classic rock and variety from artists like Keith Urban, Garth Brooks, George Strait, Jason Aldean and many more! Come check them out!