Beware of the holiday elves!
For residents who love scavenger hunts, the Rec Centers have the perfect free event for you! Starting Monday, Dec. 4, elves will be hiding at all four RCSCW recreation centers. Residents have until Thursday, Dec. 14 to find five elves, write down the name of the elves and turn that in to the R.H. Johnson Box Office for entry into a raffle for a grand prize!
Want to participate? Read the rules of the scavenger hunt down below and begin your quest by reading the provided first clue!
Scavenger Hunt Rules
- You must find all five elves and keep track of their names
- Do not remove the elves from where you find them!
- Each elf will have a clue as to where the next elf is located
- Once you have all five names, visit the RHJ Box Office and tell staff the names
- If correct, you will be entered into a raffle for a grand prize!
- Deadline for the scavenger hunt is 2 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 14
- Box Office hours of operation are Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Time to start searching!
To get you started, here is your first clue!
“I need to get tickets for Christmas in the Park.”
Where do you think this elf is located? Go search and good luck!