Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta 2023
Tuesday, Oct. 10 through Friday, Oct. 13
$1,325 Double Per Person, $1,729 Single, $1,209 Triple Per Person
Each fall, pilots, crews, and spectators from all over the world come to the Albuquerque Balloon Festival, known as the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, the world’s largest hot air ballooning event.
For nine days, during the first full week of October, hundreds of colorful balloons float above the city each morning as dawn breaks over the Sandia Mountains. It’s no wonder this visual feast is said to be the world’s most photographed event. The Year 2023 marks the 51st year of this spectacular fiesta, a must-see event! Come along for a memory of a lifetime!
A $200 deposit is due upon reservation. Final payment is due by August 7, 2023.
For reservations, contact SCW Rec. Center, Box Office at 623-544-6030 or 623-544-6193.
- Luxury Motorcoach Transportation
- 3 Nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque Uptown
- 2023 Balloon Festival—2 Special Events: Morning Mass Ascension & Evening Special Shape Glowdeo
- Self-Guided Tour of the Anderson-Abruzzo Albuquerque International Balloon Museum
- Visit to Historic Santa Fe
- 3 Breakfasts
- Dinner at High Noon Restaurant
- Lunch at Seasons Grill
- A Professional Tour Guide
- Driver & Guide Gratuities
- Baggage Handling
- Snacks & Water
Estimated return to Sun City West is 5:30 PM
Travel Insurance: We recommend travel insurance to help protect you and your travel investment. Your trip investment is worth protecting, and travel insurance can help safeguard against unexpected events that can prevent you from traveling. See our brochure for details.
For all precautions for safe travel, see our Safe & Secure travel policies.
If you must cancel please call ALLIED Tour & Travel at 480-597-6913