About Sun City West
GM Weekly Reports
19803 R.H. Johnson Blvd
Sun City West, AZ 85375
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Financial Report.June 2019 and Twelve months ended...
The Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Audited Financial Statements - Fiscal Year Ended June...
Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Financial ReportAugust 2019 and the two months ending...
Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Financial ReportJuly 31, 2019 Back to Financial...
To provide a financially sustainable Association, which promotes a safe and attractive community, with dynamic educational and recreational activities to enhance members’ quality of life.
Sun City West: The ultimate adult community. An exciting place to live, work and play!
We value courteous, prompt, and quality service for all customers.
We value teamwork.
We provide clear standards and expectations.
We value effective, clear, and honest communication.
We value integrity, ethics, and adherence to all laws, bylaws, policies, and procedures.
We value a strong work ethic.
We value mutual respect and appreciation.
We value a sense of humor.
We plan for the future.
Key Focus Areas
1. Financial Stability – The Association will adopt sustainable economic policies that ensure both short-term and long-term financial health, supporting the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of current and future members.
2. Facilities Maintenance and Capital Preservation– The Association’s amenities, operations and infrastructure will be maintained to modern and attractive standards, consistent with the community’s original intent. Resources will be allocated to ensure we remain efficient, attractive and competitive with newer developments.
III. Major Capital –The Association will set aside adequate funds and maintain an updated project schedule to ensure necessary replacement of critical infrastructure and accommodations for new construction. The Association also will utilize its two-year planning process to ensure residents are involved throughout the planning process, prior to the start of construction, on the major projects.
1. Lifestyle – The Association will provide for the well-being of members through a diverse offering of activities, events and clubs. We will be a well-rounded, affordable and modern active adult community attracting a diverse populace.
2. Marketing/Communications – The Association will promote to an international, national and local audience the many amenities and activities that make Sun City West a premier active adult community.
3. Staff Development – The Association will invest in keeping the skills of its staff up to date through appropriate internal and external training. The Association also will provide appropriate motivations to retain qualified staff so these investments pay off in the long-term.
VII. Governing Board Policies and Bylaws – The Association will bring Policy and Bylaw issues that fall outside Staff’s purview to the Governing Board’s attention for study and resolution.