About Sun City West
Since Del Webb founded Sun City West in 1978, our Association has been a well-kept secret to many Arizonans who haven’t had the opportunity to enjoy the seven well-manicured golf courses and other top-notch recreation facilities that the community’s nearly 30,000 owner-members call home. As a private resort Association, most of these amenities are off-limits to the public. Our seven golf courses, however, are now open to the public, seven days a week.
7 Golf Courses
4 championship and 3 executive courses
40,000-volume members-only private library
Worth of amenities
30-lane bowling center and billiards hall
4 Recreation Centers
Fitness, swimming, tennis, pickleball and more
100+ clubs from Auto Restoration to Zymurgy
GM Weekly Reports
19803 R.H. Johnson Blvd
Sun City West, AZ 85375
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
The Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Financial Report.January 2020 and the seven months...
The Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Financial Report.December 2019 and the six months...
The Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Financial Report.November 2019 and the 5 months...
The Recreation Centers of Sun City West, Inc.Financial Report.October 2019 and the four months...
To provide a financially sustainable Association, which promotes a safe and attractive community, with dynamic educational and recreational activities to enhance members’ quality of life.
Sun City West: The ultimate adult community. An exciting place to live, work and play!
We value courteous, prompt, and quality service for all customers.
We value teamwork.
We provide clear standards and expectations.
We value effective, clear, and honest communication.
We value integrity, ethics, and adherence to all laws, bylaws, policies, and procedures.
We value a strong work ethic.
We value mutual respect and appreciation.
We value a sense of humor.
We plan for the future.
Key Focus Areas
1. Financial Stability – The Association will adopt sustainable economic policies that ensure both short-term and long-term financial health, supporting the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of current and future members.
2. Facilities Maintenance and Capital Preservation– The Association’s amenities, operations and infrastructure will be maintained to modern and attractive standards, consistent with the community’s original intent. Resources will be allocated to ensure we remain efficient, attractive and competitive with newer developments.
III. Major Capital –The Association will set aside adequate funds and maintain an updated project schedule to ensure necessary replacement of critical infrastructure and accommodations for new construction. The Association also will utilize its two-year planning process to ensure residents are involved throughout the planning process, prior to the start of construction, on the major projects.
1. Lifestyle – The Association will provide for the well-being of members through a diverse offering of activities, events and clubs. We will be a well-rounded, affordable and modern active adult community attracting a diverse populace.
2. Marketing/Communications – The Association will promote to an international, national and local audience the many amenities and activities that make Sun City West a premier active adult community.
3. Staff Development – The Association will invest in keeping the skills of its staff up to date through appropriate internal and external training. The Association also will provide appropriate motivations to retain qualified staff so these investments pay off in the long-term.
VII. Governing Board Policies and Bylaws – The Association will bring Policy and Bylaw issues that fall outside Staff’s purview to the Governing Board’s attention for study and resolution.