Do you have a new phone or tablet?
Did you know the Data Resource Center has volunteers and staff available to help you one-on-one with your devices? We can help you learn how to use Android phones and tablets, iPhone and iPad, and Kindle Fire tablets. We have volunteers that can help with questions on using Microsoft Excel and Word.
One-on-ones are by appointment, call the Data Resource Center at 623-544-6644 to schedule.
To get the most out of your one-on-one session on the day of your appointment please do the following:
- Bring your fully charged device that you need help with.
- Make sure you know your email address and password, as well as any other usernames and passwords you may need to access.
- If sending something know the address of the recipient.
- Bring your phone to facilitate accessing your email from the Data Resource Computers.
- Bring your Rec Card and have it handy to gain access to the DRC.
- Consider getting the key fob version of your Rec Card.
- Additionally, you can put your Rec Card into your phone. We have instructions in the Data Resource Center to add your card to your device.