The Recreation Centers of Sun City West is launching an upgrade to the tee time lottery system for the Association’s seven golf courses effective Monday, Dec. 3.
New features of the upgrade include:
- Singles will be allowed to request a tee time in the lottery.
- Email confirmations, when email address is provided, will be available when the tee time is awarded.
- Small groups up to 6 tee times (24 players) may be submitted.
- Lottery Requests may be made 14 days in advance.
- All seven courses may be included in a request.
- Closed courses will not appear in the course selection list.
- Search criteria will include “desired” time, as well as “earliest” and “latest” times.
- Lottery requests can be edited/deleted by specified players.
- Members must be entered using their member number (member name search will no longer be available).
- Captain information (member number) can be changed to allow non-playing monitors to enter tee time request.
Any questions or concerns about the golf lottery should be directed to Golf Operations at Pebblebrook Golf Course, 18836 N. 128th Ave. in Sun City West. They can be reached at 623-544-6037.