Incoming Governing Board President George Kuchtyak announced new Committee assignments, effective July 1.
The Governing Board is comprised of nine volunteer members who serve staggered three-year terms. At the beginning of each new fiscal year, which runs July 1 to June 30, chairs for each of the Board’s standing Committees are announced.
Kuchtyak announced the following Committee assignments during the Association’s Annual Membership Meeting on June 25.
- Sue Fitzsimons, who will be Vice President in 2020-21, will chair the Sports Pavilion and Bowling Committee.
- Incoming Director and 2020-21 Treasurer Anne K. Brown will chair the Budget and Finance Committee
- Donna Maloney, who will serve as Secretary next fiscal year, will continue as chair of the Chartered Clubs Committee.
- Director Bob Carneiro will take the helm of the Golf Committee.
- Incoming Director Roberta Davidson will serve as Properties Chair.
- Incoming Director Sharon Hettick will serve on special assignments as Community Leadership Liaison.
- And Director Jim Young will also serve a special assignment as PORA Liaison.
Those Directors whose terms end on June 30 are President Jim Sloan, Tim Hurley, and Bryan Walus.
The Board has an open application for members interested in serving on a Committee. Visit here to apply.
I wish to to be a part of the recommendation sub committee. I am an active member of silver, laparary, dance sensations and treasure of poms. As a homeowner, What happens has a direct on the value of our homes and our community.
My background is a former business owner/wholesale and retail, substation postmaster, PA in pathology and department chairperson. I want to serve on the committee to assist on the tax-store-clubs issue.
Hi Casey. Thank you for your interest in serving on a committee. Please fill out the committee application at this link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBCommitteeApp