Even during this pandemic, the Rec Center staff is still working hard and making sure all of our facilities are in tip-top shape for when they reopen to the public. Check out some of the ongoing projects down below. This page will be updated on a regular basis so be sure to come back and see what we’re working on!
Update 9/1/20: The Beardsley parking lot seal and stripe project incorrectly had the wrong start date of Sept. 24 and 25. The correct dates are Sept. 14 through 18.
Latest updates (9/3)
- R.H. Johnson Large Dog Park Renovation: The french drain has been installed. Light pole foundations, electrical trenching, shade canopy installation are in progress.
Check out the latest photos from R.H. Johnson!
Pictured below: Images from the R.H. Johnson Large Dog Park Renovation.
Latest update (9/3)
- Beardsley Sagebrush/Photography Club/Ops Office Flooring Replacement: Project was completed Aug. 27.
Upcoming Beardsley project start dates:
- Beardsley Arts & Craft parking lot seal & stripe – Sept. 14 through 18
Check out the latest photos from Beardsley!
Pictured below: Beardsley Arts and Crafts Flat Roof Restoration.
Latest Update (9/3)
- Parking Lot Addition: Final concrete, pre-asphalt and compaction are in progress.
- Craft Room Addition: HVAC rooftop units and windows are installed. Drywall hang/tape/mud are complete. Tile roofing rework, door installation, ceramic tile and painting are in progress.
- Courtyard Renovation: Radiant heaters have been installed. Pavers, fireplace and decorative iron are in progress.
- Locker Room – Men’s/Women’s Shower Renovation: Tile and grout are in progress in the men’s showers. Tile work in the women’s showers is in progress.
- Storage Room Addition: Drywall is complete. Painting is in progress.
Check out the latest photos from Kuentz!
Pictured below: Craft Room Addition, Men’s/Women’s Shower Renovation, New Kuentz Signage, Kuentz Spa Remodel.