Mask Required in all RCSCW Pro Shops
by Golf Ops | Jun 22, 2020 | Golf |
Please note, effective Tuesday, June 16, 2020, BOTH staff and customers are required to wear a mask while inside the pro-shop area.
Here is a list of other requirements for golfers at all RCSCW pro-shops:
- Maximum of 4 customers in the pro-shop at one time.
- Six-foot social distancing needs to be adhered to as much as possible.
- No congregating at any time while on golf course property.
- Single cart riders only during the round. The only exception are couples living in the same household may ride together.
- Keep carts 30 feet from greens and tee boxes (keep carts on path near these areas) and use cart path as much as possible. This will help the condition of the golf course.
- Golfer may call pro-shop and pay green fees over the phone with either member credit or credit card. This is available at all golf courses.
- 10-minute tee time intervals are still in effect.
Please everyone stay safe, healthy and happy!
Your cooperation is sincerely appreciated.
Take care, RCSCW Golf Operations
My wife and I are avid golfers, playing together once per week. During these days of abundant caution related to the covid-19 situation we are not comfortable playing with those we do not know very well. Our attempts to play only as a twosome are not permitted by current pro shop rules. Therefore, we have opted to not play rather than take any risk with our health when others are paired with us. Golf Ops suggested that we could pay for all 4 positions when signing up to pay. This is an option we find undesirable and would hope another solution might be found to accommodate our request.
I live on the golf course and see many twosomes and even loners golfing.? Not sure if i ever heard of foursomes only..