This Thanksgiving, help provide meals to those in need by participating in our Thanksgiving 5K and Food Drive this November.
This year our Thanksgiving 5K is a virtual 5K. This means you can participate from wherever you are in the world! Whether it’s around your neighborhood, on the treadmill or at your local park, all you have to do is get up and run!
To register for the 5K and learn more details such as how to track your run, click here or visit suncitywest.com and click the “Virtual 5K” link on the homepage. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to St. Mary’s Food Bank.
We will also be hosting a food drive from Nov. 2 through Dec. 18, benefitting St. Mary’s Food Bank. Donation boxes will be located at each recreation center. Please drop off non-perishable items that are not expired.
- Three-day holiday event
- Wednesday, Nov. 25
- Thursday, Nov. 26
- Friday, Nov. 27
- Virtual Run
- Run when and where you want to! Just make sure to track your time.
- $35 registration fee per runner
- Register by clicking either the button below or the “Virtual 5K” link on the suncitywest.com homepage
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to St. Mary’s Food Bank
- Runs from Nov. 2 through Dec. 18
- Drop off your donations at the following locations
- R.H. Johnson Admin Building
- R.H. Johnson Pool Building
- Beardsley Craft Building
- Beardsley Activity Building
- Palm Ridge Summit Hall
- Palm Ridge Activity Building
- Kuentz Activity Building
- Please drop off non-perishable items that are not expired