Recreation Centers of Sun City West
Below are some frequently asked questions and answers concerning RCSCW events. If your specific question or concern is not addressed below, please reach out to the R.H. Johnson Box Office at 623-544-6093 for assistance.
Intentionally left blank
How do I purchase tickets for events?
Tickets are available online through the Rec Center’s ticketing website and in person at the R.H. Johnson Box Office. Click here to visit the ticketing website.
How many tickets can I purchase?
SCW residents can purchase up to eight tickets per rec card. When available, the general public can purchase two tickets.
When are tickets available for purchase?
Ticket sale dates for our events will be announced through the Rec Centers’ publications (Rec Center News, Enews, Social Media, Website). Only SCW residents can purchase tickets when sales begin. Two weeks prior to the event date, tickets open to the general public.
How do I prepare for ticket sale dates?
When getting readying for the first day of ticket sales, please keep the following tips and tricks in mind:
- Give yourself ample time to visit our ticketing website and make sure you can log in/register for an account.
- Have your method of payment ready for when you checkout.
- If you need assistance with purchasing tickets online, please reach out to the RHJ Box Office at 623-544-6093.
In Person Sales
- In person ticket sales begin at 8 a.m.
- Gates for the R.H. Johnson Recreation Center open at 6 a.m.
- Numbered tickets are available at the box office window.
- At 8 a.m. staff will begin calling out numbers for ticket purchases.
- When your number is called, please visit the box office window with your rec card and form of payment ready.
How can I confirm my online ticket purchase was completed?
A confirmation page will appear when you have submitted your payment method for your tickets. A confirmation email is also sent to the email address associated with your ticketing account. If neither of these confirmations appear or you would like to confirm your purchase went through, call the RHJ Box Office at 623-544-6093.
I've purchased tickets online, how will I receive them?
If you have purchased your tickets online, you have the following two options for how you will receive them:
- Tickets are emailed to the email address associated with your ticketing account. You can print these at home or present them through your mobile device the day of the event.
Box Office Pick Up
- If you prefer to have a physical ticket, please visit the RHJ Box Office and staff will print out your tickets.
Please note: On the day of the event, tickets are not available at will call.
I've lost/misplaced my ticket. What do I do now?
If you have lost or misplaced your ticket, please refer to the information below:
Before the Event
- Visit the RHJ Box Office and staff will provide reprint your tickets.
Day of the Event
- Visit the box office table, located near the entrance for the event, and staff will confirm your purchase and admit you in.
What times do doors open for events?
For information on when doors/gates open for our events, please refer to the Rec Centers publications (Rec Center News, Enews, Social Media, Website) as these times vary from event to event. You can also contact the RHJ Box Office for additional details.
What am I allowed to bring to each event?
Items allowed vary from event to event and location to location. Please refer to the information below:
Palm Ridge Recreation Center
- If the event is table seating, it is BYOB and snacks. These events include all Dances, Cabaret Shows, and Special Events with our table setup.
- If the event is theatre style (rows) seating, you are NOT allowed to bring outside food/drinks. Water will be available for purchase at the event.
- If the event is at the park, all outside food/drinks are allowed.
- Please bring your own lawn chairs for events at Beardsley Park, as the venue does not provide seating.
What concessions are available for events?
Concessions vary from event to event. Please refer to the event’s details made availble through the Rec Centers publications (Rec Center News, Enews, Social Media, Website). You can also contact the RHJ Box Office for additional details.