Update: On Friday, March 26, RCSCW lifted their mask mandate after Gov. Doug Ducey’s most recent Executive Order. Learn More
Update #2: Concessions will be available for purchase! AFMA Firefighters charities will be selling hot dogs and water at the concert from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
It’s been quite a while since the last time there was a live musical performance for Sun City West but the Rec Centers are happy to announce the return of the Concert in the Park event during the month of April! For this outdoor concert, SCW favorite Faded Jeans will be performing at 7 p.m. Friday, April 23, at Beardsley Park.
Tickets for this concert are $5 per person and go on sale at 8 a.m. Tuesday, April 13, at the R.H. Johnson Box Office. Tickets are for SCW residents only and will be limited to two per household. You will be required to show your rec card when purchasing your tickets.
Concessions will be available from 6 to 7:30 p.m. AFMA Firefighters Charities will be selling hot dogs and water.
- Tickets will be sold for $5 per person
- Only available to SCW residents
- Must show your SCW rec card when purchasing your ticket
- Limit of two tickets per household
- Available for purchase at the R.H. Johnson Box Office starting Tuesday, April 13, at 8 a.m.
- On Tuesday, April 13, at 6 a.m. the Events Department will be providing numbers for order of ticket purchases to those already there.
- R.H. Johnson Box Office hours are 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Face masks are not required but are encouraged
- Patrons will be asked to maintain social distancing
- Attendance will be limited to 1,000.
- If you purchase a ticket and are unable to attend due to being sick or exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please contact our Events Department and they will gladly refund you your money
- Gates will open at 6 p.m.
- No chairs will be allowed in the park prior to the 6 p.m. gate time
Faded Jeans is the energetic, five-piece electric party band for everybody! Since 2008, they’ve been connecting with audiences through their genre-hopping performances, keeping them dancing throughout the show and calling for more at the end of the night. Their song list spans Classic Rock, R&B, Pop, Oldies, Country, 70’s Funk, Rockabilly, and Blues, with each song performed true to style. Faded Jeans has something for everyone, from classics like Van Morrison’s “Brown Eyed Girl” to contemporary hits like Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours”; from dance favorites like the Commodores’ “Brick House” to crowd sing-alongs like Garth Brooks’ “Friends in Low Places.” The band is comprised of an incredible mix of musicians from across the country, all with stellar professional experience. They’re ready to make your party, wedding reception, event, or club date something special … ‘cause everybody knows that Nothin’ Fits Like Faded Jeans!
Concert in the Park
Concert in the Park with performance by Faded Jeans
- Friday, April 23
- Gates open at 6 p.m.
- Concert starts at 7 p.m.
Tickets go on sale at the RHJ Box Office